Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 29 July 2017

New Release Recipe Organization

Image result for new release scrappers delights banner

Hi Everyone!
I have SOOOOOOO much happening this weekend!
Scrapper's Delights has a fun weekend planned over at
Kit and Clowder!
  • An exclusive 35% Off *SALE to K&C and Scrapper's Delights Fans on sales over $6
  • Gift With Purchase over $13
  • Scavenger Hunt with prize
  • Guess how many sweets in the jar with prize
*subject to conditions to find out more Visit the Fan Group
HERE

Its time for another New Release by Scrapper's Delights! Our talented design team has created these lovely projects to showcase the new release!

We hope they inspire you to join us in our current challenge!
Please click on the banner below to join in the challenge!

The image below is also being showcased with this new release!
This is the Gift with purchase!  


Please join in the Scrappers Delights to take advantage of this offer!
All the details are listed 
 Now for the main release!


Image may contain: drawing
This amazing new product can be found in the
Scrappers Delight Shop
HERE
Do not forget to visit the main
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog
to see the teams inspiration.  

Now for my inspiration


I used the planner insert
from the Recipe Organizer Kit, Charlie & Jill Chef 3 & elements from the Kitchen Scene Builder.
 What I love about this is that you an add it to your
everyday planner or create a book full
of your favorite recipes!

 
 I used my Copic Markers to colour the image.


To make the page more decrative I used a
corner stamp and my coloured pens to write in the recipie.

I also thought it would be nice to and a yellow star stamp to rate how much we love the recipie.

I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration today
have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment